Monday, November 24, 2008

~Happy Birthday Cody

My baby is 14!!!! We went to Kalahari for Cody's birthday (it was a few weeks ago, I'm a slow blogger!) The kids had the next day off school for some reason and the Kalahari stay was part of a school fundraiser so a lot of the kids friends were there too. I discovered that the inside of a water park is a horrible place to take pictures, but I managed to get a few (very few). Even from the resorts website you can not tell how cool the place is and the indoor water park is HUGE!!! Cody also got a electric guitar and amp which is exactly what he wanted :-)
Lazy River

the wave pool

It took them so long to climb up all those stairs but they come down so fast!

See Duane in the toilet bowl water slide? Me neither! I tried to catch him whizzing by about 5 times but he was just too fast.

5 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

When we went to that water park in MI this summer, I was too chicken to even take my camera in the place!

Happy Birthday Cody! Wow ~ 14 years-old...sounds like he had a great day.

Drew said...

I took my camera to Kalahari, but it was a nerve-wracking event. :) You're right...it's very poor lighting in there for pictures. Glad to hear you had so much fun, and happy birthday Cody!

Theresa said...

Wow that place looks awesome! Looks like Cody had a fun birthday!

Rue said...

Hi Lori :)

That looks like a fun place for the kids. Happy Birthday to Cody!

Your bathroom looks beautiful!!!

rue

Rue said...

Oh, I almost forgot! Yep, we went to the ATC in Cincinnati, which is odd since we're the Columbus Battalion LOL I hope you have fun at yours :)

Oh and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

rue