Tuesday, January 22, 2008

If only........



If only I had these..............sigh
Two things I want for my "workout" room. I love a good infomercial and these two items have me hooked. I'm positive that I would be a better person because of them (hahaha). I'm not a 'hit the pavement' kind of girl. Duane says all I need is a pair of sneakers to workout, but a runner I am not. I do however love controlled movements and I'll watch the fluidity infomercial over and over and do the ballet moves while holding onto my treadmill (apparently it's to hold on to, not to run on :-)) I would llllllove to have that, but it's $200.
The Ab coaster looks fun to do :-) The closest thing I have to that is swiveling back and forth in my computer chair and for some reason i'm thinking it's probably more fun on the real thing---but the real thing cost $400!!!! Zoiks!

No comments: