Monday, January 21, 2008

love me a good sale !!!!

I LOVE this corduroy one & I wish the red velvet vest fit ME!!!!


She wants to wear the "i love to study boys" shirt to school tomorrow LOL



Oh my gosh I love a good sale. Yesterday I had a girls day out with nortney in medina. Got her haircut, met up with my sis at Target, went boot shopping and took her to McD's for nuggets. Then to Old Navy cuz Liz said they were having 75% off sale. Wish I would have gone last Thursday when she told me about it, I probably would have gotten alot more, instead I waited till sunday when it had been picked over, but I still did pretty good. 4 coats & 11 shirts for $75 bucks :-)



Today Cody & I went to wooster, he got a haircut (i can see his ears again!!!! and he hates his short hair Hee hee) He got a coat, a sweatshirt, a hoody and a layered polo for $40


1 comment:

Eros Carvalho said...

Nice clothes...
:|