Wednesday, February 27, 2008

blizzard of OZ





Kitty finally has a name. OZZY. By day he's Ozzie Nelson, but at night he's Ozzie Osbourne. How can one little cat can make such a raucous? He actually pounced on my face last night-I guess I must have blinked or something. But about 1am I rolled over and found him stretched out in the 2 inch crack between my pillow and duane's pillow, he had his front legs over his head and his back legs all the way back--he looked like someone had him stretched out on a torture device. I have never wanted to get up and take a pic in the middle of the night so badly- it was soooo funny. The pics are from the other day when the sun actually decided to say hello. Oz played in the sunny patch on the steps for a good hour. I love the look he's giving courtney's orange stuffed cat, "why are you wearing clothes dude?"

Gunner was getting a little jealous of the photo shoot that the cat was having.............



So he walked up the steps and sat in the sunny patch until I took his picture too! LOL

1 comment:

Alisha said...

LOL! did he REALLY come in for a pic too!? these pics are adorable....like Oz was posing for a professional shoot or something!