Friday, February 29, 2008

I get by with a lil help from my friends

I seriously didn't need help cleaning out the hamster cage but I guess Gunner & Ozzy thought it would be fun. mwahahaha. Thanks, but no thanks guys, I can handle it own my own.
(and i'm sure the hamster thanks me too!)


Today was one of those days that could go either way, depending on Momma's mood. Lucky for my kids I woke up in a great mood. I so badly wanted to get the camera out to document it. It was one of those mornings that was pure Chaos. All 4 of us were in the kitchen at the same time. Duane making coffee, finding his "stuff" to take with him, putting on his boots, me making lunches and breakfast and snacks for courtneys reward day, and writing checks for lunch $, the kids eating and getting shoes on, brushing hair, finding all their school stuff. 1/2 the drawers and cabinets were hanging open as we all rushed around. The dog saw me get the PB out so he ran to get his ball that you fill with PB and was following me around until I did what he wanted. We were all tripping over the cat as he played with some toy that courtney left lying around and he kept getting it stuck under the stove. And I felt absolutely happiness. I knew as soon as everyone left I would be able to clean up the mess and all would be quite around the house, well after the dog and cat settled down. And right now, the cat is on my lap purring and the dog is by my feet sleeping. Pure bliss! And I still haven't cleaned up the kitchen yet LOL The kids will be home in a few hours and we can start the chaos all over again :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great description of your early morning chaos. I felt like I was right there at the kitchen table watching the scene play out. I was happy to have you visit my blog. Welcome anytime. ~ Lynn