Wednesday, February 6, 2008

breakfast

yummy breakfast! banana, strawberry, spinich,
yogart, wheatgerm, blueberry & mango smoothie
flaxseed pancakes, turkey sausage & spinich scrambled eggs
well 3 of us enjoyed this. Courtney would only eat the sausage. I swear if it's greasy, she's drawn to it! It's like she has some high grease, high sodium radar implanted in her. (or she's just being a kid) Since I've been making more of an effort to eat better, when I do eat crap food, it now makes me sick. Over the weekend we had pizza (i only order chicken, but i still didn't feel so well), no chips, duane still buys sodas but he's the only one drinking them. I only eat one piece, 2 at the most and if I get hungry I go make a smoothie or eat fruit/veggies. Doing good so far. Except when we went to cleveland on Saturday and I had a few sips of soda cuz they made me throw away my water at the door :-( We didn't have time for dinner on the way up there so we grabbed what we could find while Duane was gassing up the car. Duane wasn't hungry, had he been hungry I'm sure we would have found time for dinner :-( The kids were more than happy to be allowed to pick out their own junk food. I found a ....... banana & circus peanuts LOL ok that's not exactly healthy is it? So I am now going to go research "eating healthy at a gas station"

ah ha I'm not alone in my search for what to eat while on the road..............
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/healthy-eats-at-a-gas-station/

No comments: