Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wanna have lunch???







Alisha and I had lunch together yesterday!!!! via the webcam at the panama city pier :-) The pics didn't come out very good because i didn't have time to adjust the setting on my cam to take a pic of the laptop screen, but you get the gist. The stupid thing is we were both so excited about having lunch together while we are 943 miles apart----can you imagine if we had webcams? After getting off the phone I thought about it....duh! people do this alllll the time with the webcams on the computers and don't have to drive to the pier to see each other. LOL!!!!

If it had been warmer she could have sat on a bench (if the birds didn't take her hostage) while we ate and chatted on our phones. The funny thing is the people in the cars around her probably thought she was nuts cuz she kept getting out of the car and waving at me LOL ;-)

1 comment:

Alisha said...

hehe~this was so much fun and i look super skinny!!! yay me!!!