Saturday, August 9, 2008

4th of july

she does love sparklers!
I almost got my whole name in "LOR"

Yes I'm running a bit behind in the blogging department here lately. I'll blame it on the fact that its' summer and that the kiddos are keeping me busy. So here's some very delayed 4th of july. We went to my in-laws to watch the "big" small town parade and have a cookout. Duane finallllllly got the underground dog fence in :) The kids spent the night at Grandma & Grandpas after the parade, saw another parade the next day, duane and I went to see Hancock the met up with the in-laws and kids for fireworks :-) the end.





this lil gal was waiting for candy.....


this was the cutest lil "float" in the parade (it was pulled behind a bigger float). the shower was really working and these girls were having a blast slinging bubbles everywhere. Too cute!!!

The double exposured sparkler 'ghost' picture of courtney

4 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Good to see you back. :) Loved the pic of your "almost" name.

Drew said...

The name picture is so cool! Did you have it on a really slow shutter speed?

Lori said...

yep i did alot of "messing" around with the settings problem was afterwards when i looked at the pics i couldn't remember what I had done to get the pic like that LOL oops!

Lori said...

yep i did alot of "messing" around with the settings problem was afterwards when i looked at the pics i couldn't remember what I had done to get the pic like that LOL oops!