Thursday, August 21, 2008

~For Andrea


Hey Teach, Don't these look like nice clean cut kids? No AC/DC shirts today :-) LOL!!!!!! (and he got to wear those black converse anyways, imagine that!)

Cody has "meet the team" today at the football stadium so he had to dress nice and Courtney just looked cute so I saw a photo op and ran with it :-) Gotta do it when they let me!


This is what he does about 10x before leaving...............................
and yes, he'd kill me if he knew that was on here so, shhhhh!

3 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Oh no...you know he is going to see that sometime and he is gonna kill you! Such a fun memory though. :)

Drew said...

I still can't believe that you have a son in 8th grade. When did he get so old? So, any girls that Cody is eyeing? If he's spending that much time on his hair, I'm betting there are!

Lori said...

oh yeah, girls kept going over and talking to him at the game. I had to try so hard not to giggle!