Sunday, September 7, 2008

~ummm Thursday night lights?

Cody had his first game last week :-) I'm really not into football all that much, so the only thing for me to do is take pics during the game. So let me just apologize in advance because there might be alot of football pics on the blog for the next 2 months. But hey, I can't help it I'm a proud Momma, it's my job :-) One thing I discovered........I'm old, my booty hurt from sitting on those bleachers for so long. TMI?
pre-game huddle

I can spot my boy from a mile away

Courtney was just there for her friends and the concession stand

I need to take more cash next time!



Ok I'll spare you the other 50 pics for another time LOL

3 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Great pics Lori! I love the one of Courtney...how beautiful is she? And I really love the one of the cheerleaders checking out your boy. He's gonna love that one! :)

Alisha said...

cody the stud!!!

luv the pics as usual:) makes me miss you guys even more though!!!

jescandlon said...

Gooo Cody! Did you actually catch any plays or were you too busy watching the girls watching the boy?! ha ha