Wednesday, October 29, 2008

~Fall Party

Last weekend the kiddos from Good News Club had a Fall Party. I'm helping out this year, so I got to go too :-) Marcia did a good job! We carved pumpkins in the toasty warm garage and had loads of pizza and lots of games. Marcia can make a game out of anything. She was my Sunday school teacher when I was little too so it's kinda cool to pass her on to Courtney :-)

ooowey gooey pumpkin guts
Courtney's Kitty pumpkinBible story
acorn collecting contest
Nort and Kristen could have stayed on the trampline all day

3 comments:

Drew said...

I have one pumpkin hollowed out...that's it. I'm being a pathetically boring mom this year.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

What fun! That's really nice that they do all that for your community. Lucky you!

Lori said...

I know, I love that they have STUFF in the community, like voting, flu shots, the book mobile, fish fry, etc. Don't worry drew, I usually don't let the kids carve pumpkins. We usually paint them, that way it can be washed off and the pumpkins can carry over into Thanksgiving without having to get chucked into the woods :-)