Wednesday, October 8, 2008

~Findings

#1 I've been having trouble finding a whole wheat bread recipe I'd like to be loyal to. So this morning on the Today Show, Mark Bittman made an Easy, Fast, No Knead version that I'm going to try this afternoon. I'll let you know how it goes...........


#2 Goodwill has their own freaking website! Whoa--now you can buy other peoples junk, ebay style!

#3 I found sweet potato chips that I love (and so does the hamster!) at Walmart. We don't have a Whole Foods store within 50 miles of us, so when I find an item like this I get happy :-) Ya for only having 2 ingredients!!! Farm fresh food is easy to come by out here in the country during the summer/fall, but winter is creeping up fast, I'll have less access to the store and fresh foods so I'm turning into a lil chipmunk and stocking up on food, at least I put up some beans and corn already so I can have that 'straight out of the garden, yet slightly frozen cuz it's winter' taste during the snowy weather :-) I have a feeling I'll be eating alot of these....



#4 I found this super comfy dress yesterday, so in true Kasmira style I had to try it on a couple different ways and take piccies. I'll be honest, I've got brown patterned tights to go with, I was just being too lazy to put them on over my pastey white legs :-) And I plan on getting black fishnets to go with the black boots, I actually had my leggings on in that pic because I was getting ready for bed LOL Did you notice I have on 2 different black boots? The one on the left is regular tall boots, the one on the right is my warm cozy snow boots-at least I can dress them up and still get out in the snow this winter. So what do you think, love it or hate it? (let me repeat: it's SUPER comfy) It also comes in grey, black and dark purple.



#5 Left over chunks of chicken/mushrooms from last nights wraps taste mighty good with cucumber and swiss. LOL can you tell that was an after thought and I'm eating right now ?

1 comment:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I cannot believe that Goodwill has a website! I still would rather just take a trip there with my sisters though. :)

I think you look stylin' in the dress...cute as all get out. (I don't have a lot of style with my clothes though so I don't know if you'll want to take my word for it!)