Wednesday, October 29, 2008

~I'm ready for Halloween!!!


Can you guess what I am, huh? huh? Can ya?! heehee I'm a Vintage Housewife!!! LOL Which isn't such a stretch from my daily title of "housewife" except I prefer to go by the term of "professional homemaker" or "housewife extraordinaire" :-) I should be good at it, I've been on the job for that past 15 years and haven't been fired yet. When my sister gave me this dress that she found in a vintage shop I just HAD to try it on. When I discovered it fit, I HAD to run and tease my hair and give it a good flip, then find my pearls and my "L" pin and pencil in my eyebrows. I just wish to heaven I had time to make a frilly white apron. Then I would wear my ensemble to Courtney's Fall party on Friday. I would definately look the room mother part, a room Mom that showed up 50 years late :-)



I even had my "L" on but it's for Lori not Laverne and I don't like milk with my Pepsi.

3 comments:

Drew said...

Awww! You make a mighty fine looking 50's chick! :)

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Where did all these updates come from?? :)

You were made for that time era girl ~ you look great! Awesome costume idea BTW.

Rue said...

You are so cute Lori! I love that dress and you make a perfect 50s housewife ;)

Happy Halloween!
rue