Friday, June 27, 2008

~Anniversary #15 6~26~1993

Yesterday I was soooo busy having fun celebrating my 15th anniversary.................I think I had about as much fun as Andrea. (no, i'm pretty sure she had more fun since she has 3 lil ones LOL) Sarge took the day off to ......... golf......with Cody. And I was here with Courtney, Cora (who was spending the night) and Mariah. They may call it "having a friend over to play" I call it "babysitting" :-) Lets face it, when ya have kids and your Anniversary is on a weekday it sorta cancels out the romance. But hey, we're still just as married and in love weather we go on a hot date or not. This just happened to be a NOT year. Next year it'll be on a Friday and we WILL go out. Maybe Andrea & Mark can go with us :-) hahahaha

2 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Sounds like you had such a *romantic* day. :) You'll have to start planning now for your Caribbean Cruise that you are going to take next year...right?

Drew said...

I hear you, sista! Didn't we just get married yesterday? Yet, our wedding pictures look like we're playing "grown up"! Oh to be that age again.