Friday, June 20, 2008

~The nicest Mom on the block Mwahahahaha!

My kids think I'm the bestest mom in the world (not likely) I bought them loads of workbooks the other day. The sprouts have to study every morning before noon if they want to play on anything like the PS3, gamecube, computer, phone, DS, PSP, you know, all that electric junk. They also have to be showered and ready, have beds made and rooms picked up before they are allowed to even think about having any friends over after lunch. Look Alisha we're even studying FL since we weren't able to come down there :-) We got a boatload of library books the other day, we are going to try to study different cultures and we even got cookbooks to go along with the different states/countries. And since the election is upon us I have them studying that too so that they know what is going on when it's being talked about. Cody is very anti-obama, like moi, so I got him a book about B.O. to study - just to torture him :-) Actually I just wanted him to be informed about who he does and doesn't like. Courtney had to write in her journal about why we SHOULD have a woman president and next she has to write why we should NOT have a woman president. She came up with some cute answers. Anyways, I hope this keeps them from leaking braincells all over the place this summer :-)

1 comment:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

You are such a good mom. And, you are making all of us look BAD.

Good for you! I have laid down the law on a few things (rooms have to be clean before we go swimming and when we get home they have to spend 1/2 hour reading.) I love the culture-study with cooking involved. Maybe I can get Sweatiepy to do that with them. :)