Tuesday, June 10, 2008

~FL Vacation pictures


Don't be jealous of us cuz we're sooo Hawwwt! Hahahahaha!

Alisha & Lori


Before you even ask, yes I lost a wee bit of weight, so much so that I now resemble a barbie doll!!!!---don't I just look fab!?! I actually look as tan as Alisha in this pic, thanks to my faux tan, like Oh my gawwwsh!!!! We're having a blast in FL with Alisha, Brandon & the kiddos. We're just bumming on the beach every day, soaking up the sun while the guys are fishing. I even let the kids bury me in the sand. Life can't get any better than this!


One day we stumbled upon a nudist beach, it was rather embarrassing since the kiddos were with us. Yikes! I had no idea there were nude beaches here!!!! (apparently these people are from Georgia)

Duane in the FL sunshine :-) He's totally hawt too!!

Well that's all the pics I have for now-hope we get some more later!!!!

**** Ok so maybe that's not entirely true, we're not really having fun in the sun like we originally planned. We are actually still stuck in Ohio. We were SUPPOSE to leave for FL today but Sarge's leave got nixed :-( -thanks alot Uncle Sam I love when you cancel our vacation! No wonder we've only had 2 vacations in the past 15 years. Thank the Lord we didn't buy plane tickets huh?---then I'd be seriously mad.

7 comments:

Sweatiepy said...

Where exactly is the "beach" in Georgia. I am looking for some alone time!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Sweatiepy has found your blog Lori! Now you better watch out...

I cannot believe you aren't in Florida ~ I'm so sad for you. :(

angie {the arthur clan} said...

P.S. Your Barbie skit was freakin' hilarious Lori. I laughed all the way through it (even though I'm still sad for you.) Great post!

Lori said...

I'm sad I'm not in FL too :-( but I'm thrilled that sweatiepy found my blog!!! :-) I'll get that location to ya later sweatiepy LOL

Alisha said...

the nudie beach was fab! i am so moving in and taking you with me!!! that is.....if i can ever get you DOWN HERE WITH ME!

Drew said...

So, is the vacation still in the works? Or is it officially nixed for the summer? I hope you get to go...and soon!

Drew said...

BTW, I was visiting your friend Carol's site for the first time today. (No life...too much time on my hands, I know!) Turns out I know the lady in the background of the piano picture. She goes to our church. Small world!