Sunday, June 8, 2008

~Park play

We have a quaint lil park close by that has a creek running thru it. I enjoyed an awesome (but very warm) day at the park with our friends Janine, Angie & Andrea and all 12 of our kiddos on Friday. My camera was acting up a bit so (send me more pics ang!) so i snatched a few pics from someone elses blog :-) I was a major baby hog and totally totally totally enjoyed snuggling with baby Jordyn all afternoon :-) Uh-Oh I've got baby on the brain now - watch out Duane! Check out the links to Angie, Janine & Andrea's blogs for more (much better than mine) pics from our day at the park.
Weston Hot, dirty and oh so Thirsty :-)
Courtney & Caryn. I can't wait to get the 2 sets of cousins together.
Courtney/Cora & Weslea/Caryn :-)
Courtney is still smitten by Nathan, better known around our house since he was 4 months old as Na-Na, and Courtney's own personal live babydoll. 3 years since the move and he took right to her :-) She was so happy! See her 'mothering' him in the pic?

the cousins checking something out

2 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

You look so hawt in your shades Lori...love them!

Have. To. Finish. Lori's. Photos.

Send. Them. To. Her.

Sorry it's taking me so long!

Lori said...

that's ok angie, i'm a patient gal :-)