Wednesday, April 16, 2008

~Finally........

I FINALLY got a dining room rug. It took quite a few returns and one wrong delivery and lots lots lots of trying to make a final decision, but I've finally got a rug. I called the company to make sure that "midnight" meant black and NOT blue before I ordered it, and they assured me that it was black and even in this pic it DOES look kinda sorta black, but IT'S NOT!!!! If you stare at the "black" long enough you can tell it's navy. But you know, after 5 months of trying to get 'the perfect rug' I just don't care anymore. Just a simple braided rug is fine with me. It's not anything like the one I had ordered from overstock, but sometimes simpler is better. Cuz you know I'm gonna change my mind in 5 month anyways :-) I'm off to go sew something.............








4 comments:

Alisha said...

wow...the yellow walls look soooo familiar!!!

luv the rug, but would like it better black since i don't like navy blue:)

Alisha said...

and think how amazing that rug would look with a table made from old doors!! LOL!

i wish i could see the whole house(

angie {the arthur clan} said...

The whole room looks really pretty Lori. I'll bet you're just relieved that it's finally finished!

Unknown said...

Very pretty Lori!Good choice.