Thursday, April 10, 2008

~Groundhog Squirrel

This is our Squirrel, Hammy. He was sooo fat last fall I thought he was a groundhog at first, until I saw him run up a tree! Winter has taken it's tole on him (that or he's been hitting the gym and dieting) as he's slimmed down a bit. But I'm sure he'll plump back up cuz he was eating corn off our porch today. The cat and dog sat by the glass door staring at him, I think they were trying to figure out what he was :-) There were a couple deer out there today too. Good thing Duane wasn't home! I love that it's spring and all the critters are coming out. I found a lil white snake when I was raking but he was too fast for me to catch. I didn't even mind the spider that crawled by my foot when we were fishing the other day. A sure sign that I've been stuck inside too long and winter has made me go pure nutso.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

i never thought i would say this...but ooooh how i hate squirrels!!!! tell D to bring his gun in June so he can shoot ALL the squirrels he wants!!! *well, i think you said deer, but he can still shoot these stupid squirrels....there is a rabbit waiting for him too!!