Thursday, April 10, 2008

~A sure sign it's Spring!

A sure sign it's spring.....

Blue skies!!!!! That's a big fat clue :-) That and the amish kiddos have been walking to school barefoot. Most of the amish schools are just about done for the year because it's planting time, which also doesn't require shoes.....



















Another sign it's spring.....
The sap is running, there are sap buckets and bags (they keep the sap cleaner) all over the woods which look sooooo pretty when it's sunny out because they sparkle! (sorry bout the glare on my windshield) The picture doesn't do the buckets justice at all. There are so many that I can only get a bit of them in the pic at a time. I would pull in and take a 'good' pic but it's too muddy and then I'd have to find some amish dude and his horses to pull my car out. Which reminds me.... I was at the dollar general the other day (seriously, quit laughing, it's the only thing closeby) and this young amish fella was totally checking me out!!! :-) I still got it!!!.... that or he was checking me out cuz I had my hair pulled up in a bun. OK Quit laughing!!!










It must be spring because I've busted my springy green purse out of storage. Yay for color!!!!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I don't know if you thought I'd laugh about the Dollar General or the Amish guy checking you out....but i have to comment on both.

1~ i lurve DG....as well as Goodwill stores around here!! You wouldn't belive the cool odd and ends I come across in this thrift stores!!

2~I hope that Amish guy went home and repented for lusting after you!!!

3~of COURSE you've still got it honey! I wouldn't be friends with you if you didn't!!! i am THAT shallow, you know!?