Sunday, May 11, 2008

~Happy Momma's Day!

Oh How I love Mothers Day! Because I don't have to cook or clean! and boy am I going to pay for that on Monday, my house is a disaster now. Saturday, was "my day" because we knew we'd be running around Sunday. Duane took us all out to eat and gave me rocking chairs for my front porch and adirondack chairs for the back! Just what I wanted!!!:-) Mothers Day is especially nice this year because we actually got to see our mothers, we're usually out of state. We picked up lunch and took it over to D's moms house, my sweet MIL gave me flowers and chocolates and gave the kiddos some presents too :-) Then Duane and Cody did the dishes after lunch yeah! We headed to my mom's house after that for dinner and cheesecake, that us kiddoss provided so mom wouldn't have to cook and my Daddy got volunteered to do dishes hee hee. My kiddos made me cards and gave me boxes of funky chocolates and best of all indulged me in a rare photo shoot.....
look how tall my "baby" is getting!!! he's 5'8" already!
he looks REALLY tall by grandma shortstuff, I mean schrier

2 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I still can't get over the 5'8" thing...that's just insane!

And tell Courtney that it won't be too much longer before she's taller than me and then she's gonna have to talk to me. Hee-hee! :)

Drew said...

Yikes! I have a feeling that will be Nathan and me in about 10 years!