Sunday, May 25, 2008

~Thursday.......Goodbye & Surprise!

Thursday was spent over at my parent-in-laws house. (new word!) Dad was feeling alot better, even took some amish runs because he just CAN NOT sit still for very long "resting". (that's what my in-laws do, they run amish around in their devil made, fast cars) Aunt Katie and family were here from Pennsylvania fabric shopping so we got to visit them for a while in Mt Hope. Then we went to some garage sales. Craig and Cristy packed up to go back to MI about 3pm and I went home to get the kids from school. Goodbyes are so sad..........

But around 5pm they called and said they were coming back :-) and they'd be to my house in about 1/2 hour .......surprise!!!!!!! :-)

My MIL with Cousin Chris & Aunt Katie Miss Hailey


Craig demonstrating another bathroom LOL actually I think he was waiting for us all to get out of the laundry room so he could do more than demonstrate

Lucky me, I just happened to put a chicken in the crockpot in the morning so I was able to whip up a descent meal for my company, otherwise I might have been flipping out over what to make for dinner :-) It was the first time I made it with lemon and rosemary and it was really good and super simple, try it sometime why don't ya?

No comments: