Saturday, May 31, 2008

~Work work work

I thought about working out this morning but instead Cody & I starting moving the big HUGE pile of wood. cha-ching instant workout! It'll probably take us allllll stinking summer. We found all sorts of interesting bugs and spiders in there and a couple of snake skins. Makes me glad I had gloves on!!!! We used to always have to help my parents stack wood, we carried it by the armful and without gloves :-( yuck yuck yuck!!!! I made sure we had gloves and a wheelbarrow---cuz I'm the mom and I said so :-)
Now I'm off to make a carrot cake (from scratch--hope I have carrots!) to take my my mama's house tonight. We are going to hang with the fam for a while cuz Liz, Cora and Craig will be there plus I'm dividing some of Mom's hostas to plant over here, cuz I have NO landscaping what so ever, unless you count the woods.......that sorta counts right?

4 comments:

Alisha said...

now....was duane breaking up concrete for your doggie fence while you two were sweating it up moving all that wood???

:)~

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Why do you have to move all of it? That looks like a super-huge job. Yuck!

The carrot cake sounds yummy though. :)

Lori said...

no Leesh D had to work allllll weekend and then 5 assignments due by sunday night poor guy

ang we had (or rather 'want') to move it cuz we're giving most of it to my bro and we want to downsize it a bit -- but in a different spot

Drew said...

Okay, that does not look like fun. Duane better treat you to a girl's day out after that!