Tuesday, May 27, 2008

~Tuesday........D's not so off day

Hmmmm Sarge is suppose to have the day off, yet he's ..... at work :-( Some kids were shipping out today so he had to go in....good grief! Good thing I was actually looking for some alone time. alone. so i could blog :-) AND........ I totally forgot about this until I saw Sgt D's book on the counter. Every time we went into the hospital last week to see Dad, Cristy & I bought books from the book sale that they had down in the lobby. Paperback were .50 and hardbacks $1!!! I bought nearly every Clive Cussler book they had for Sarge, along with a bunch of James Patterson, John Grisham, Karen Kingsbury and Nicholas Sparks and I got a whole stack of Magic Treehouse books for Courtney. Yay Me!!!! Cristy got nearly all the Left Behind series, .50 each and they looks practically brand new ;-) I need to visit the hospital more often............naw never mind

5 comments:

Mills Family said...

Glad to hear FIL is doing better! I know what you mean about spending time with family! It is such a treasure!

Alisha said...

ohh i am so jealous over the magic tree house books!! i love finding a good deal on a butt load of good books!

Lori said...

the magic tree house books were only .10 each!!!!!!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I love every single author you listed. If you are missing any of the Grisham or Sparks books, I probably have them. You can borrow them if you'd like.

Two great people with the same great tastes! :)

Drew said...

Reading? What's that? I seem to recall carefree days before kids when I loved to curl up with a good book. Gotta get this next one grown up a bit, and hopefully I'll get to grab a book again.