Thursday, March 27, 2008

~The bane of my existance... today

arrghhh!!! Duane got the new P90X system and I would love to do these intense workouts with him HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! He has this nifty pull-up bar and I was dying for him to leave so I could try it out- (didn't want to attempt it in front of him!) Dangit all- I can NOT get up! I haven't attempted a pull-up, on purpose, since high school. I had no problem at all back then. As a kid I was always always always climbing, jumping, running, and I loved pretending to be an olympic gymnast on the bars. I was constantly flipping over the monkey bars, even out by the barn I would used the cow cage for an impromtu gymnastic bar routine. Guess this is one of those 'use it or loose it' moments. I've certainly lost it! I find it ironic that the sign above the door where he put the pull up bar says DREAM lmao!!! It should say "keep dreaming". I'll get it eventually.....I'm gonna go try again for the the 30th time...................I'm going to hurt tomorrow aren't I ? :-(

1 comment:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Your extra additions to the sign above your door are hysterical! I think I would of made a special sign for me that said "Dream On!" :)