Thursday, March 27, 2008

~Easter

Oops! I don't have any pics of Easter :-( I'm bummed too. I had everyone over, the kids even had an Easter egg hunt and I took no pictures. Easter fell on Duane's birthday this year and I didn't even take any pics of the b-day boy! What a picture slacker I've been lately. We made Ham, spinich/strawberry/walnut salad, potatoe salad, baked beans, deviled eggs (or as my MIL says "angel eggs") strawberry pretzel dessert, pistacio dessert, carrot cake, rolls/bread, and I know I'm missing something else cuz there was a LOT of food. But what it all adds up to....is my big booty! 2 birthdays and an Easter feast all within a week + 1/2. That really blew my good eating plan out of the water. I really need to learn how to control that in a party environment. I do I have picture from yesterday. Courtney and her friend were playing frisbee and it got stuck on the porch roof outside Cody's window. So while he went to get the frisbee I jokingly said to Gunner "wanna go help Cody?" and he DID! He jumped right out the window onto the roof! I threw the camera and reached for him, but now I'm wishing I would have just taken a picture.
Now that I see the pic I guess I should have told him to get the sticks off the roof while he was out there. LOL

I took some pics of the kiddos this morning as they headed out the door. No reason-just that the everyday things are just as memorable as "special" days.






hee hee aren't I just sweet?

1 comment:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Holy cow ~ I can't believe your dog went out on the roof. That is too funny!