Saturday, March 15, 2008

~We're gonna party all night! (literally!)



Courtney had a slumber/birthday party with 3 friends last night. Note to self.....................
never let nort have a slumber party again!!! :-) Those girls were up till almost 4 am!!!! I thought I'd protect my sanity by trying to cut back on the sugar. Pizza, chex mix, cheese & crackers, veggies & fruit were on the menu. But of course the cake and ice cream sent them over the top. It's 6pm and courtney is already passed out on the couch. Bedtime can't come soon enough for the rest of us :-)


The girls showed real maturity by offering to serve themselves cake and ice cream.......
I was loving that. Less for me to do :-)


Then they showed their true age by playing with their food......
(but then again I have a few friends that had chocolate cake on their faces not so long ago LOL)
~~~~~PARTY ANIMALS!!!
And I know this will surprise Alisha, but nort has already cleaned up the basement :-) I can't believe it either!!! They made such a HUGE mess down there. Streamers, balloons, silly string and toys were everywhere, and who knew courtney's CD player was so loud. gosh!. As of today I say she will NEVER have another slumber party but I'm sure I'll be giving in again soon cuz I did overhear her friends say that "her mom was cool" :-)

1 comment:

Alisha said...

YEHAW! You were awarded the cool mom badge:) I get it everytime the kids have someone over too...although I have no idea HOW because I usually have my head in a book and tell them to leave me alone unless they are drowning, on fire, or bleeding from a spurting arm.