Sunday, March 30, 2008

~This weeks finds

So very fitting. My Bro-in-law was over one night while courtney was having a slumber party, girls were running everywhere, cody was playing Guitar Hero at top volume & the kids kept taking animals over to show him- he laughed and said "It's like a zoo in here!"
Yes, it is :-)


































I spent a looooong time at the craft store Friday walking around trying to figure out what to do with "the girls" room. I have a few projects going right now. This is one that I got done last night. And these signs might come in handy when the kids are both teenagers and have friends over. They are hanging in the hallway between their rooms :-)

2 comments:

Alisha said...

ooooh! i love the signs! i am so stealing another one of your clever idears! ;)

Drew said...

OK, I've been in my house for 10 years and it is less decorated than yours. My conclusion? I needs a new house to get my creative juices flowing. :)