Thursday, March 6, 2008

~Where'd this come from?




I was so excited the other day while grocery shopping when I found "Brownulated sugar" I thought it must be something new. I seriously despise working with brown sugar, I don't know why, it's not like it's that difficult. I just don't like the packaging, having to find something to put it in or something to clip it shut so it stays fresh, I hate when it gets hard, I don't like when I put my hand in the bag and get all sticky. I know, I'm strange :-) So when I found this brown sugar that has the consistency of dry sand I was over the moon thrilled! I've been using it for marinades, for sauces, for sweet potatoes, for baked bananas, everything!!!! I love it. There goes my "cut back on sugar" rule...right out the window....bye bye, it's gone. Like I said I thought this stuff was new, so I come home and research it and it's been around longer than I have!!!! Where on earth have I been? Oh well I'm just glad I found it, this stuff is fun! Yes I know I'm crazy for getting all excited over sugar but that's what happens when you're a stay at home mom :-) I also jumped up and down with excitement, then bawled like a baby when my hubby & kids gave me a kitchen aid mixer for mothers day LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too! I found it a few weeks ago and love it.Genius.Is is snowing your way yet? We are under a winter storm warning .Enough already!

Lori said...

yep they are being sent home early today. waaaah no more snow!!!!!