Friday, March 7, 2008

~ Concert @ the Q

Thanks to the Army we went to another concert this past weekend :-) George Strait & Little Big Town (who I LOVE) were in Cleveland. We were in the nosebleed section but who's complaining, it was free! Had I known my Mom loved George so much I would have taken her and sent nortney to a friends house cuz all she did was ask when it would be over. She had no clue who George was. She was really only there for the nachos and to go out to eat before the concert. I was only there for Little Big Town but George was great too, I forgot how many #1 hits that guy has. They all sounded exactly like they do on the radio. The opening act (sarah johns or something) was NOT so good. You shouldn't sing about getting baptisted followed by song about kickin your mans A#@.


Its nearly impossible to get pics of the kids any more. They always look away or put their hands up. I had my finger over the flash so Cody wouldn't see it coming :) Sneaky me got a pic of him enjoying the concert Mwahahahaha

1 comment:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I LUV George Strait and Little Big Town. I'm so jealous that you got to go ~ how much fun that must of been!